Create space music, dark ambient, meditative textures and unique soundscapes with the Drone FX app.
Drone FX ambient music app has tons of top-quality, built-in sounds for you to play with.
Includes two modes of operation:
- Auto (Generative music in all it's glory)
Use the built-in touchpads to play along with (or without) music generated in auto mode.
If you're lookign to create the best ambient music check out Drone FX.
Here are some examples of what kind of soundscapes you can achieve with Drone FX:
Great for creating:
- Space music
Docs & Stuff
- Click here for all the details on using the app.
- Music, Legal, Licensing, Intellectual, Copyright Jibber-Jabber
- Click the "play" button to start get things rolling. NOTE: When first starting the app, it'll take a number of seconds before you hear anything... as there is a "warm up" period to provide ample spacing between events.
- Adjust the sliders to achieve the "feel" your looking for.
- At the bottom of each "channel" you can toggle the built-in keyboard, select a new sound, or save/load channel settings.
- At the top, center, is the chord progression and timeline. The blue light moves along the timeline indicating beats. Click a chord label to open the chord editor, which allows you to select chords and number of times each chord will loop within the timeline.
- Top, left shows the current key, scale and BPM (beats per minute. tapping one of these items bring up the selector, allowing you to flip through a variety of options.